Carpet Cleaning Yachts
UCC-Services breathes new life into your carpets. Our carpet cleaning contributes to a hygienic, healthy and welcoming environment to eat, work and live. It looks clean, smells fresh and your carpet feels like new!
UCC-Services offer the following unique benefits for carpet cleaning:
- Dry carpets on completion
- Quick dry after deep cleaning
- Offering large volume cleaning in a short time: 200m2 per hour
- Minimum disruption – we work our way around your business
- Anti-allergen maintenance programs
Maintaining a clean and hygienic office environment is paramount to portraying a professional image. Carpets and flooring represent a significant investment, however all too often their ongoing care is overlooked. Even over a short amount of time this neglect can be obvious to visitors and staff alike. It shows stains, wear and tear and more often people suffer from allergic reactions.
The carpet cleaning division from UCC-Services has an innovative new way of cleaning carpets professionally that goes beyond traditional cleaning techniques. We restore carpets to a premium condition and in doing so help to extend the carpets’ lifespan.
After the treatment the carpets are:
- Clean, fresh, fully disinfected and free of dust mite
- Free of most if not all stains and grease
- Fully restored and like NEW!
Our carpet cleaning secret
UCC-Services carpet cleaning division combines a unique system with the most advanced equipment, operated exclusively by highly qualified technicians. Our secret…. a low moisture process combining a patented unique chemical technology with pads, heat, agitation and reaction between two solutions. We can apply four different cleaning methods for different fiber types and soiling.
Seeing is believing!
In addition UCC-Services offer:
- Continuity: enabling you to get on with your business
- Quality: advanced equipment and carpet cleaning specialists
- Representation: staff trained in customer service and used to working in public areas
- Reliability: all members of personnel are security screened
The Show must go on!
Over the years we have learned and experienced the needs and wants in a number of specific branches that may benefit you. Next to keeping the cost at an acceptable level, one thing prevails in each and every type of business and that is business continuity. So if your show must go on... we are more than happy to help you behind the scenes.